PerlQt is a very fast and easy way to create great looking GUI programs using the Qt drag and drop form designer and Perl. PerlQt is powerful enough for advanced developers and easy for beginners as well.
This Wiki site is intended for people of all skill levels that want a quick way to get started programing with PerlQt. Please contact us and let us know how we can make this site help you better.
Radados.org developers have created a PerlQt project manager that makes it very easy to learn the starting steps of computer programming by reducing the complex steps of project creation to a few simple buttons. This tool does not teach anyone how to program in Perl or C++ with Qt but it does enable users to explore their possibilities with out feeling intimidated by the complexities that PerlQt is handling for them automatically in the background.
This Wiki site was setup to help you learn how to program in PerlQt.
- New to programming then start here
- New to Perl then start here
- Installing the PerlQt project manager from Radados.org
- Overview of the PerlQt project manager from Radados.org
- PerlQt Forms what are they and how to design them
- Signals and Slots how to use them to connect events to actions
- Download working examples of projects
Watch the video tutorial on installing and programming with PerlQt on Linux Mint
For a detailed list of what's new please see Recent changes.
- Offical PerlQt site
- PerlQt email list here you can ask many experts for help
- Offical PerlQt documentation
- More PerlQt documentation
- And again more PerlQt documentation
- Qt objects documentation
- Troll Tech makers of Qt
- Beginner's Introduction to Perl
Alternatives to PerlQt
- PyQt Python with Qt
- QtRuby Ruby with Qt
- wxPerl Perl with wxWidgets
- Perl/Tk Perl with Tk/Tcl
- Perl Curses for terminal user interfaces